Taj Mahal, Agra, India...January 22, 2009

This was part of a side trip from a studio at Columbia. From a distance(at the entrance gate), it was hard to imagine how grand, massive and elegance of the structure that emerges beyond the horizon. Until you actually make your way across its splendid landscape through the green and blue and then put on plastic bag shoes to be able to maneuver yourself within the structure, you will realize how unbelievably amazing the Taj Majah is. The experience was breath-taking. When I looked up to its highest point where the 58' x 213' central dome is situated and that was when it's really struck me. I actually stood in-front of one of the most beautiful symbols of the world. These few pictures are what I really perceive once I was there so...enjoy Loading...











No comments: